Administering the estate of a loved one is emotionally difficult and we will assist, not only with the legal aspects, but with compasion and understanding.
We provide assistance to clients in estate matters, including qualification for executorship and probate in Wills; qualification as Administration in estates with no Wills; preparation of the Application, Oath, 90-Day Inventory, Final Account, and estate publication in the newspaper, all in a timely manner.
Estate administration can be a complicated process. The type of administration is determined by multiple factors, including but not limited to:
- Whether or not the decedent had a will.
- Was the decedent married?
- Did the decedent have surviving children?
- Did the decedent have minor children?
- Did the decedent have assets? If so, what type and the value?
- Did the decedent own real property in another county or state?
- Did the decedent have stocks, bonds, or securities?
We can help insure that the estate administration process is as smooth and uncomplicated as possible for the administrator.